Saturday, September 22, 2012

Arff arff woof woof

A cute little puppy I worked on today.

I made this guy from a pair of pants my girls were given as a hand me down. The girl who shared the pants was quite heart broken to have the misfortune of out growing them.

I felt the only thing to do was make them into a little puppy dog she can hold onto and maybe never grow out of :)

The pattern I found while on a google inspiration images search. Fortunately I was able to find the image, unfortunately I was not able to find a link to the actual pattern.

As the determined gal I am I didn't stop there...I took that perfect idea and drew up a version of it for myself!

Improvements could be made I sapose but for now I'm happy to be able to share this little pooch with a very special young lady ;)

Will post pictures of my pattern soon...

Happy sewing :)
Melodee

No comments: