Saturday, January 19, 2013

Craftsy 2012 BOM end

I was going over the blocks from the Craftsy 2012 block of the month and noticed I was one short :(

After sewing up this block I now know why I put this off!!!

I am not a big fan of paper piecing and this block is no exception! But, it being part of the BOM it will be done. I'm determined!!!!

This block is sewn into quarters then together as a whole. This pic is the first and I do have the second complete. My plan is to do another quarter tomorrow and finally finish up on Monday.

Hopefully my finish will be accomplished with no major hiccups... Again paper piecing is not for me :)

Once these blocks are complete I get to line up all the blocks and get the top planned and sewn.... Then onto another top to quilt... But all that for another day ;)

Happy sewing,
Melodee

Sent from Melodee Bourdeau's iPhone

No comments: