Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Chapstick Cozy

I just finished up these three super cute cozy's.

 I've had this project on my mind for while now. But wanted to wait until I had the modern ins and outs quilt done before adding more work to my super crowded sewing table...lol it's a real mess!

But...moving on...I first saw this on...where else but...Pinterest!  

I followed the tutorial (see link pasted below) in it's entirety except I used a 1.5 inch D-ring. As you can see from the picture this size worked just wonderfully for me.

I love this project. I won't go all -it's easy peasy- on you but I'm almost ready to. See the issue is really me and not the tutorial. I am a bit of a perfectionist and don't always feel bulky sewing gives me that crisp clean all lined up look that I desire. But all in all I am very pleased with the results! And it took me maybe 20 minutes to cut, interface, and sew these up!

If you like what you see follow the link and give it a try! 

Happy sewing :)
Melodee




Sent from Melodee Bourdeau's iPhone

No comments: