Friday, December 23, 2011

Today is a great day! after days of searching I have finally found the BOM (block of the month) quilt that I will do for the 2012 year! Mimi's Bloomers.



*usually one would put a pic here to show and tell but it is not mine to share. But I will post my finished work as soon as I have some to show :o) promise!



This quilt was designed and being offered by Erin Russek over at One Piece at a Time. And she can, like many people these days, be found on facebook at One Piece at a time quilts. check it out and like her stuff, I did!



On a personal note, this quilt may be a challege for me--it is an applique style and I have never completed a quilt in this style--but hey no time like the present to learn!



So far I have only seen the large center block--I just now sent away for the pattern and instructions. I just can't wait for it to get here! and can't wait for the monthly blocks to become available. Happy sewing :o)


No comments: